Niner AIR 9 RDO 3-Star Hardtail Bike -
Niner AIR 9 RDO 3-Star Hardtail Bike
Built with the ideal geometry to let you make the most of every jaunt across the mountain, Niner's AIR 9 RDO 3-Star has been completely redesigned to increase performance and durability, while getting you up and out of your seat with confidence and control.
Lightweight and thrill-Seeking Full Suspension Bike
The Carbon Compaction constructed frame offers top-notch stiffness and responsiveness while maintaining a low-weight for scaling and descending the extremes of your run with ease. Sized and measured with World Cup-tested "[R]Evolution" geometry, the perfect position for tearing it up on the trail is provided, while balance is assisted by a pair of Maxxis Ikon wrapped Stan's NoTubes rims. Reliable and fast rolling, the wheels take on the roughest of terrains with help from a fabulous Fox 32 Float fork providing excellent absorption of the under-wheel elements. With a SRAM Eagle drivetrain at the helm to provide superb gearing and power transfer, plus SRAM Guide R brakes to keep control over cornering and descents, Niner has done all they can to make sure this hardtail is hard to beat.
- Frame:RDO Carbon Compaction
- Fork:RockShox Reba RL Solo Air, 100mm, 110x15mm
- Rear Shock:N/A
- Stem:Niner Alloy Stem, Niner graphic
- Handlebar:Niner Flat Top Alloy, 780mm, Niner graphic
- Grips:Niner Grrrips L/O Nylon
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed
- Shifters:Front: N/A; Rear: SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed
- Brake System:SRAM Guide R, 180/160mm G2CS rotors
- Crankset:SRAM Stylo 7K Eagle PF30 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30
- Cassette:SRAM Eagle XG 1275, 10-50T
- Chain:SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed
- Front Wheel:NINER Alloy, 110x15mm, Niner graphic
- Rear Wheel:NINER Alloy, 148x12mm, Niner graphic
- Tyres:Front: Maxxis Ikon 3c/Exo/Tr 29x2.35"; Rear: Maxxis Ikon 3c/Exo/Tr 29x2.20"
- Saddle:Niner custom with CrMo rails, embossed Niner graphic
- Seatpost:Niner Carbon Seat Post, 400mm, Niner graphic
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from aSMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from aLARGE BOX.
BuyNiner Bikesfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin