Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon Mountain Bike Frame 2020 - £2399.99
Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon Mountain Bike Frame
Designed with the Megavalanche DH Marathon as its original race purpose back in 2009, the Nukeproof Mega has come a long way since then. Now in its 4th evolution, the Mega has seized success in multiple disciplines with titles in national and international victories to its name. Engineered to dominate on the EWS Enduro circuit, this mountain-tamer blasted the current Enduro Champion Sam Hill to victory with race-winning excellence two years running.
For the Toughest and Roughest Enduro Race Conditions
Built and equipped to control the toughest and roughest enduro tracks, this gravity-focussed Mega inspires confidence on the most daring descents whilst ensuring exceptional pedalling efficiency and comfort for epic all-day mountain riding. This top-level frame features an award-winning carbon fibre construction at its core. Engineered with a unique blend of the highest quality carbon fibre composites, this lightweight and ultra-durable creation is constructed to win races and lift titles. Enabling you to push harder and faster than ever before, its modern geometry pushes the boundaries of performance and is more responsive, predictable and stable in even the most demanding or conditions.
A Frame Size for Every Riders Requirements
With bike design and performance demands advancing in the EWS race circuit at a rapid rate, Nukeproof has always been a step ahead of the competition and this seasons Mega is no exception. To meet the needs of modern-rider, Nukeproof has added the Medium-Long size to the Megas lineup. This size features a seat tube length the same as the Medium, whilst the reach has extended for a frame size exactly in the middle between a Medium and a Large frame size. This brings the total frame size choice to five in the Mega range, so theres a perfect frame size for everyone.
ON SALE: MID OCTOBER
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon, 165mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for seat stays and chain stays
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Custom ML 380 tune, 230x65mm, Bearing End (Recommended for most riders to use 1x bottomless token but the shock comes with 2 tokens fitted, so you have an extra if needed.)
- Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covers TT/DT/CS/SS
- Internal cable routing
- Enduro Bearings
- Fork Travel: 170mm (RS 180mm)
- Axle to Crown: 562mm (RS 572mm)
- Fork Offset: 46mm
- Shock Travel: 165mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5"
- Max Tyre Size: 2.5"
- Shock Size: 230x65mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 2x NP-5 (6902 2RS), 4x NP-7 (6800 2RS), 4x NP-9 (61802-2RS1 EXTENDED)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub Spacing: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM Maxle Stealth, M12x1.75 180mm
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 160mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
Buy Nukeproof Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike frames
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin