Ragley Blue Pig Hardtail Bike - Blueish Grey -
Ragley Blue Pig Hardtail Bike
The Ragley Blue Pig is the ideal hardtail trail bike for an agile, responsive and composed hardcore trail riding experience. It may only have suspension at the front but this bike's 4130 Chromoly (CrMo) construction and slack geometry give most full-suspension trail bikes a run for their money. RockShox Yari RC suspension forks with 150mm-travel combined with the short chainstays, slack head angle and wide tyre clearance offer exceptional all-terrain riding grip suited to the steepest climbs and the fastest descents.
Armed with slick gear shifting and reliable braking performance, the Blue Pig is fitted with a Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed groupset with a wide-ranging 10-51-tooth cassette and hydraulic disc brakes. Ragley's wheelset choice also provides superb pace, stability and grip anywhere on the mountainside, with Nukeproof Neutron V2 Boost wheels wrapped in Maxxis Minion DHF and DHR II 3C MaxxTerra Tubeless Ready tyres.
If you have heard of Ragley, you likely already know the Blue Pig name. From the early days of the hardcore hardtail, it has pushed the geometry envelope and been loved by anyone who rides for all-out grin-inducing fun.
The Blue Pig keeps the flame burning strong: Custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly frame tubing, ISCG 05 tabs, a 44mm head tube, internal dropper routing and a 148x12mm boost rear end. But its the geometry that defines it: the 63.75-degree head angle making its rowdy intentions abundantly clear.
Comfortable enough to ride all day, tough enough for the bike park and agile enough to drift through the local woodland loam. The Blue Pig is built to take abuse and inspire confidence when things get gnarly, but when its not been pillaging the trough; its light to ride and quite happy putting in the miles to get to the good stuff.
A stacked spec package with a Shimano 12-speed SLX/Deore groupset and SRAM DB8 brakes. The 150mm RockShox Yari always proves faultless. Nukeproof wheels are shod with range-topping Maxxis Minion rubber. Saddle height is controlled with Brand-Xs award-winning Ascend and its all topped off with our own branded finishing kit.
If you dont think a hardtail is capable, youve been riding the wrong bike
- Frame: Ragley Blue Pig 27.5" 4130 Chromoly (CrMo)
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 150mm, 27.5", 15x110mm Boost, Stealth Maxle, 46mm Offset, 1.5" Tapered steerer
- Headset: Nukeproof ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40 with Ragley top cap
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp (Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Ragley Stubbing V2 50mm Black, 31.8mm clamp, Black
- Grips: Ragley A20 Compound
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 27.5" 32h 15mm x 110mm Boost
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 27.5" 32h 148mm x 12mm Boost Microspline, 36 points of engagement
- Thru Axle: Length: 175mm, Pitch: M12*1.5, Thread length: 18mm
- Front Tyre: Maxxis 27.5X2.50 WT Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120tpi
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis 27.5X2.40 WT Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120tpi
- Rim Tape and Valves: Nukeproof 33mm Tubeless Tape and Nukeproof Horizon Tubeless Valve Supplied
- Chain: Shimano Deore CN-M6100 - 12-Speed
- Crankset: Race Face Ride, 170MM, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Nukeproof - 73mm BSA
- Front Brake: SRAM DB8, 200mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM DB8, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano M7100 SLX SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Rear Shifter: Shimano M7100, SLX 12-speed, Direct attachment to brake lever using I-Spec EV
- Drivetrain Cables: Shimano
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100-12, 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker Saddle
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend Internal Route Post - 31.6mm, SM - 125mm Drop, MD - 150mm Drop, LG/XL - 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm Alloy
- Also included: Ragley Chain stay protector, touch up paint
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.