RockShox Bluto RL Solo Air Forks - 15mm 2018 -
RockShox Bluto RL Solo Air Forks - 15mm
Rockshox started with the features you've come to love from them: Fast Black aluminium upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring.
Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by reengineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tyres and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimised to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you'll never be happier you went fat.
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Steerer: 1.1/8" - 1.5" tapered
- Spring:Solo Air
- Adjustments:OneLoc Lockout, Rebound
- Crown:Forged AL66 TV aluminium
- Upper Tubes:32mm aluminium, Fast Black
- Maximum Rotor Size:200mm
- Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite
- Offset: 51mm
- Air Guides:Rockshox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail.
- Motion Control:Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters craters. There's no gravity so you wouldn't even need a chairlift. Unfortunately you can't ride on the moon. There's lots of gnarly terrain on earth. But, earth has gravity so you'll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With Rockshox Motion Control damper technology you'll do just that.
- Solo Air:Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they're always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Maxle Lite: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It's ridiculous, right? It's just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don't need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn't so ridiculous after all.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn't pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Sag Gradients: Don't set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else's bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Rockshox sag gradients are printed right on their fork's upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
- OneLoc: The new OneLoc remote provides total control over your suspension at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes and RockShox Reverb remote.
Buy RockShox Frames/s&s/Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin