RockShox BoXXer RC Forks - Boost 2019 -
RockShox BoXXer RC Forks - Boost
Riders using the BoXXer fork have been launched to the top of World Cup podiums and freeride events for nearly two decades, and the BoXXer World Cup continues to be the most sought-after gravity fork in the world.
BoXXER forks with Boost Spacing
RockShox's undisputed king of gravity riding has had some major updates. In addition to the new Boost spacing for use with the latest 20mm hubs with wider flanges, it has a host of internal enhancements. This includes the DebonAir spring, which has been carefully tuned to offer the feel of a coil fork, but without the weight penalty.
- Damping:Motion Control IS
- Adjustments:Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping
- Crown:Forged, 6061 T-6 Aluminium, direct mount stem compatible
- Upper Tubes:35mm, Tapered Wall Aluminium
- Lowers:Magnesium, 20 x 110mm "Boost", Maxle Stealth
- Brake Type: Post Mount 203
- Offset: 48mm
- Recommended Rear Shock:Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Super Deluxe Coil
- Maximum Rotor Size:210mm
- DH-specific, friction-reducing DebonAir air spring
- Features a flatter crown that lowers handlebar height, compensating for taller wheel and tyre combinations
- DebonAir:It's ok to be soft. DebonAir is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes RockShox forks and rear shocks that are equipped with it plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped suspension absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. It's designed to be so soft, you can push way harder..
- Maxle Lite DH:Designed for the downhill crowd, this tooled version of our Maxle Lite is light and stiff and has loads of clearance.
- Power Bulge:Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride
- Rapid Recovery:The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recover faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn't pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride
BuyRockShox Frames/s&s/Forksfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin