RockShox BoXXer Team Suspension Forks 2016 -
RockShox BoXXer Team Suspension Forks
For nearly two decades, BoXXer has been piloted to the top step of the podium at downhill World Cup races and freeride events more than any other fork.
With such a legacy, it’s no doubt the new BoXXer has already proven itself with Steve Smith’s World Cup overall victory and Kyle Strait’s Rampage win in 2013. The new BoXXer features the new Charger Damper, new coil spring systems, Rapid Recovery rebound, Fast Black stanchions and 27.5” options. And guess what: the lightest production downhill fork on the market is getting a whole lot lighter.
- Weight: 26” - 2890g, 27.5” - 2942g
- Damping: Charger Damper
- Available Springs:Coil
- Adjustments: External beginning stroke rebound, low speed compression
- Crown: Forged, 6061 T-6 aluminum, direct mount stem compatible
- Upper Tubes:35mm, Tapered Wall Aluminum, Fast Black
- Lowers: Magnesium, 20x110mm Maxle Lite DH
- Recommended Rear Shock:Vivid, Vivid Air
- Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm, 200mm minimum rotor size on 27.5" version
- Sag Gradients: Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? RockShox sag gradients are printed right on the fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler
- Charger Damper: Performance focused, benefits include; No compromise for lockout -The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs, Rapid Recovery - More control with less energy. Bladder Charged, the extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity. Trail Tuned, the RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock
- Maxle Lite DH: Designed for the downhill crowd, this tooled version of Maxle Lite is light and stiff and has loads of clearance
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride
Buy RockShox Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin