RockShox BoXXer World Cup Suspension Forks 2018 -
RockShox BoXXer World Cup Suspension Forks
The RockShox BoXXer World Cup Suspension Forks are the king of gravity riding. Riders using the BoXXer fork have been launched to the top of World Cup podiums and freeride events for nearly two decades, and the BoXXer World Cup continues to be the most sought after gravity fork in the world.
Ride Faster with More Control
The BoXXer World Cup features a Solo Air spring system, a Charger Damper that provides exceptional damping performance, Rapid Recovery rebound to stop the forks packing down and a Fast Black stanchion coating to keep the forks moving smoothly. With all this high-end technology, your ride will be faster and more enjoyable than ever before
- Damping:Charger Damper
- Travel: 200mm
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments:External beginning stroke rebound, low speed compression
- Crown:Forged, 6061 T-6 Aluminium, direct mount stem compatible
- Upper Tubes:35mm, Tapered Wall Aluminium
- Lowers:Magnesium, 20x110mm Maxle Lite DH
- Recommended Rear Shock: Vivid, Vivid Air
- Maximum Rotor Size:210mm
- Charger Damper:Performance focused and its benefits include no compromise for lockout. The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill, the extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity.
- Maxle Lite DH:Designed for the downhill crowd, this tooled version of Maxle Lite is light and stiff and has loads of clearance
- Power Bulge:Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride
- Rapid Recovery:The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recover faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride
- Solo Air: Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Bottomless Tokens: Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork’s air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100 percent of their fork’s travel.
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all their air-sprung forks. It will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes and more time riding your bike on your favourite trails.
Buy RockShox Frames/s&s/Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin