RockShox Pike RCT3 27.5" Solo Air Fork 2017 -
RockShox Pike RCT3 27.5" Solo Air Fork
The RockShox Pike RCT3 27.5" Forks are the ultimate all-mountain and enduro trail conquering weapon of choice for today’s MTB enthusiasts. Ridden to the overall title at the Enduro World Series, the Pike RCT3 forks are designed to keep you riding high in the fork’s travel for a plush and controlled ride.
These forks also offer an unbeatable stiffness-to-weight ratio, meaning you get ultra-precise handling, without any unnecessary bulk. Plus, the Pike RCT3 forks are equipped with RockShoxs Rapid Recovery and Charger Damper technologies. These ensure successive hits are smoothed out for better control and grip, and you can finely tune the fork to suit the type of riding youre doing.
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminium
- Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall Aluminium, fast black
- Lowers: Magnesium, 15x100mm Maxle Ultimate, disc only
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650b)
- Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8"-1.5"
- Damping: Charger Damper (RCT3)
- Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low-speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch, Monarch Plus, Vivid Air
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. Plus, more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Charger Damper: Performance focused and no compromise for lockout -The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedalling stability for those leg burning climbs.
- Maxle Ultimate: Basic things like axles are often the easiest to overlook. Put one hand on the Maxle Ultimate, though, and youll be glad they paid serious attention to the finer details. Because one hand is all it takes to remove or install the Maxle Ultimate. Lever-placement personalisation is accomplished completely without the use of tools. Available for both front and rear, Maxle Ultimate is the easiest-to-operate axle system in the world. No tools, no worries, so you can concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximising your ride.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recover faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesnt pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So, theyre always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang to give you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
BuyRockShox Frames/s&s/Forksfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin