RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air Forks -
RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air Forks
The completely reimagined PIKE comes murdered-out for a reason. It's the fork that's ushering in a new era in suspension performance.
See, the all-new PIKE is completely different type of trail fork. One that meant walking all over the current engineering doctrine along the way. The result? PIKE is like a stealth bomber designed specifically for new-school trail riders. Its new damper rides high in the travel where it’s the plushest. Its industry redefining asymmetric approach to chassis design delivers an unparalleled stiffness to travel to weight ratio that will have other engineers playing catch up for years. But more importantly for you, other riders too.
- Weight: 26” 1835g (4.05 lb), 27.5” 1861g (4.10 lb), 29” 1876g (4.14 lb)
- Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7075 Aluminium
- Lowers: Magnesium, disc only
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Note: Shock pump or service kit not included, also, not the "boost" spacing model and does not feature "damper 2" internals
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Charger Damper: Performance focused, benefits include; No compromise for lockout -The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedalling stability for those leg burning climbs, Rapid Recovery - More control with less energy. Bladder Charged, the extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity. Trail Tuned, the RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
- Maxle Ultimate: Basic things like axles are often the easiest to overlook. Put one hand on the Maxle Ultimate, though, and you’ll be glad they paid serious attention to the finer details. Because one hand is all it takes to remove or install the Maxle Ultimate. Lever-placement personalisation is accomplished completely without the use of tools. Available for both front and rear, Maxle Ultimate is the easiest-to-operate axle system in the world. No tools, no worries, so you can concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximising your ride.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Note: Shock pump or service kit not included
BuyRockShox Suspension Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin