RockShox PikeRCT -Dual Position 29" BOOSTFork 2017 -
RockShox Pike PikeRCT -Dual Position 29" BOOSTFork
Revised and updated to push the performance level even further, this B1 version of RockShoxs Pike has superior stiffness and optimised ride quality, all whilst still managing to reduce the overall weight. It offers a wide range of external adjustments with perhaps the stand-out feature being the dual position travel. This allows you to switch between full 140mm or a reduced 110mm range for attacking the climbs.
Plush, Rapid Performance
Adopting some of RockShoxs best performance-enhancing features, the Pike RCT3 - Dual Position 29" BOOST forks are equipped with its Charger 2 damper and Rapid Recovery technologies. These work together to ensure the forks ride high in the travel where its the plushest and that theyre ready to soak up successive hits to keep you in control.
The introduction of the Boost standard has not only increased the stiffness for more precise handling, it allows a massive tyre clearance of up to 2.8” wide. This means when you come to a tricky section, rather than slowing down to pick a line, you can just roll through it! Also, with these 29 plus forks, you can run a 27.5+ wheel with up to a 3.0" wide tyre for the ultimate high grip, high fun riding experience!
- Wheel Size: 27.5+, 29", 29+
- Spring: Dual Position Air
- Travel: choose; 130/160mm
- External Adjustments: Lockout Threshold, Low Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping, Dual Position Travel Adjust
- Finish: Diffusion Black
- Steerer Type: Tapered Aluminium, 1/18" - 1.5"
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminium
- Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall aluminium, Fast Black
- Lowers: Magnesium, 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate, disc only
- Offset: 51mm
- Brake Type: Post Mount 180mm
- Maximum Tyre Size: 29x2.8" or 27.5 x 3.0"
- Crown Race: 40mm
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction
- Charger 2 Damper with DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support
- OneLoc Remote compatible
- Dual Position air spring changes your forks travel up to 30mm without changing its small bump performance
- Updated air pressure guide maximizes performance for E-MTB applications
- Weight: 1960g
BuyRockShox Frames/s&s/Forksfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin