RockShox Reba RL Solo Air Forks - Boost 2018 -
RockShox Reba RL Solo Air Forks - Boost
The Reba from RockShox is an incredibly versatile fork as it comes in many options for use in anything from XC racing to trail riding. Packed full of high-end technologies, the Reba RL Solo Air Forks offer the smooth feel and ultimate performance that RockShox are renowned for.
- Crown:Forged, hollow Aluminium
- Upper Tubes:Fast Black 32mm straight wall Aluminium
- Damping:Motion Control RL
- Spring: Solo Air
- Adjustments:External rebound, low speed compression to lock
- Maximum Rotor Size:203mm
- Recommended Rear Shock:Deluxe RL, Deluxe RT, Monarch RL, Monarch RT
- Air Guides:RockShox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat?
- Boost:With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. This is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boostcompatible components for SRAM drivetrains, hubs and RockShox forks.
- Bottomless Tokens: Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork’s air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100 percent of their fork’s travel.
- Motion Control:Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters...there's no gravity so you wouldn't even need a chairlift. Unfortunately, you can't ride on the moon. There's lots of gnarly terrain on earth but earth has gravity so you'll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With RockShox Motion Control damper technology you'll do just that.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Solo Air:Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So, they're always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Maxle Stealth: Who knew RockShox could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite and Maxle Ultimate.
- Maxle Lite: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want it to. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all.
- Torque Caps:Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control so you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Sag Gradients: Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. You can give your mum back her plastic clip and ruler.
BuyRockShox Frames & Forksfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin