RockShox Revelation RC Forks - Boost 2019 -
RockShox Revelation RC 2019 Forks - Boost
RockShoxs Revelation RC Forks build on their reputation as the original long travel model and are ready to take on the most challenging trails and long distance enduro rides. Built using the same chassis as the Pike model, its 35mm stanchions offer unrivalled stiffness, reliable handling and aggressive looks. Proven technologies such as the Motion Control damper and the revised and updated DebonAir air spring combine to offer super smooth performance and the plush feel of a more expensive fork.
- Spring: Friction-reducing DebonAir air spring
- Damping: Motion Control RC
- External Adjustments: Low-speed compression adjustment to firm
- Finish: Diffusion Black
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminium, Fast Black finish
- Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall aluminium, Fast Black finish
- Lowers: Magnesium, 15x110mm Boost, disc only
- Crown Race: Forged, pocketed aluminium
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160mm (Maximum rotor size 220mm)
- Remote Compatible: Yes, TwistLoc and OneLoc compatible (sold separately)
- Usage: Trail, Enduro
- DebonAir: It’s ok to be soft. DebonAir is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes RockShox forks and rear shocks that are equipped with it plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped suspension absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. It's designed to be so soft, you can push way harder.
- Motion Control: Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters craters. There’s no gravity so you wouldn’t even need a chairlift. Unfortunately, you can’t ride on the moon. There’s lots of gnarly terrain on earth. But, earth has gravity so you’ll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With RockShox's Motion Control damper technology you’ll do just that.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- BOOST: Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boostcompatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
BuyRockShox Frames/s&s/Forksfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin