RockShox Revelation RCT3 Solo Air Forks - 15mm -
RockShox Revelation RCT3 Solo Air Forks - 15mm
Something good got even better. RockShox received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that they wanted to give something back.
Winners of numerous magazine tests, RockShox have upgraded Revelation with the new Motion Control DNA system. Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive. With Dual Position Air, the uphills are even easier now, too. Add in the new RCT3 - a lockout with three positions - and you can adapt to any terrain: Switch between "Open (with all DNA possibilities), "Threshold" (takes away the big bumps) and "Lockout" for fast rolling on smooth ground.
- Weight: 26": 1636g , Solo Air 27.5": 1787g, Dual Position Air 27.5": 1787g, 29": 1800g, *Weight based on 265mm tapered carbon crown-steerer, 9mm QR lower leg, Dual Air
- Damping: Motion Control DNA with Dig valve and Rapid Recovery rebound
- Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock), Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Crown: Forged, hollow 6066 aluminum w/custom heat treatment
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, Fast Black, Low Friction anodised
- Lowers: 26": Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake, 27.5": Magnesium, 15x100 Maxle Lite, post mount disc brake, 29": Magnesium, 20x110 Maxle Lite, Post Mount Disc Brake
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Other: Additional adjustment capability and improved damping performance over RLT
- Note: Shock pump or service kit not included, also, not the "boost" spacing model and does not feature "damper 2" internals
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Dig Valve: RockShox has redesigned the rebound piston to accommodate the Dig Valve, which provides the optimal level of control for both low and high speed compression, carefully controlling the oil flow to provide the rider with the right amount of support and impact absorption. The piston redesign allows the use of Rapid Recovery, a rebound tune that allows the shock to recover faster between consecutive bumps, for greater traction and a more controlled ride.
- Maxle Lite: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all.
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximising your ride.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate.Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
BuyRockShox Suspension Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin