RockShox SID RL Solo Air Forks - Boost 2017 -
RockShox SID RL Solo Air Forks - Boost
The RockShox SID fork is the most successful fork that RockShox has ever created. It has aided riders in achieving more international victories and Olympic gold medals than any other fork on the market; its sole purpose in racing is success.
BOOST Clearance for Wider Tyres
The BOOST version of the SID RL can run wider tyres and will increase traction, stability and grip. The BOOST standard uses a wider and stiffer axle to wheel interface, which grants even greater performance. It has been designed to achieve the perfect balance between stiffness, performance, speed and weight.
- Material:Magnesium (lower leg), Aluminium (stanchions, crown)
- Upper Tube Finish:Fast Black
- Spring:Solo Air
- Damper: Motion Control Damper
- Damper Adjust:Crown
- Maxle Included:Maxle Ultimate (BOOST 15x110mm)
- Adjustments:External rebound, 2 position compression (open/lock)
- Minimum Rotor Size:160mm
- Maximum Rotor Size:203mm
- BOOST:With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM's XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire bike package works flawlessly. Aggressive Trail and Enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
- Bottomless Tokens:Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork's air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork's travel.
- Rapid Recovery:The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recover faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn't pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride
- Solo Air:Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
BuyRockShox Frames and Forksfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin