RockShox Yari RC Boost Fork -
RockShox Yari RC Boost Fork
Yari features a stiff chassis combined with the DebonAir air spring and a proven Motion Control damper, which makes it hard-hitting and capable enough to handle the unique rigours of enduro and E-MTB riders alike. Yari is the enduro option for those who ride hard on a budget.
- Updated highly tuneable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain.
- New graphic package for a fresh, premium look.
- Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment.
- Chassis derived from Lyrik.
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail conditions and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their forks travel.
DebonAir Air Spring
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Motion Control damping is seamless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You wont find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chainstays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, a wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
- Upper Tubes Material: 35mm tapered wall Aluminium
- Lower Leg Material: Magnesium
- Crown Material: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminium
- Use: Enduro, Electric Mountain Bike (E-MTB)
- Electric Bike (E-bike) Compatible: Yes, E-bike approved
- Axle: 15x110mm (Boost)
- Steerer Diameter: 1 1/8-1.5" tapered
- Air Spring: DebonAir
- Damper: Motion Control
- Damping Adjust: Crown
- Damping Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Travel: 160mm
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.