Saris M2 Smart Turbo Trainer -
Saris M2 Smart Turbo Trainer
Regardless of whether your wanting to hop onto a group ride using Zwift, climbing the Alps in Rouvy or simply need to burn-off some sweat after work, the M2 Smart Trainer will get you your fix. All that's required is your bike, the M2 Trainer, your favourite indoor cycling app and the device of your choice.
Up to 1500 Watts Power and 15% Climbing Grade
This versatile smart trainer can replicate any workout you desire, up to 1500 watts with a top climbing grade of 15%. Tracking your workout couldn't be easier, simply connect your workout mobile app of choice via its integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth sensors, and its electromagnetic response system handles the rest. Plus, thanks to its integrated speed, cadence and precisely-measured power data, you can view, track and record your performance-output without the need for additional sensors. Finally, for the greatest tyre-to-roller engagement this trainer features Saris' distinctive clutch-knob mechanism to optimise every ride.
Please Note: This turbo trainer comes with UK, EU and US power cable adaptors and the specific one piece power cable that any of the adapters can be fitted to.
- Quiet noise-level output at 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Provides accurate power readings up to +/- 5%
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames
- Included Steel Quick Release skewer has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm (sold separately)
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB bike dongles sold separately
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Handles 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2 trainer
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts
- Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Features a clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension
- Compatible with 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" tyres - up to a 2.0" diameter
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, or wider 29er tyres
- Precision-machined Alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 136kg
- Not compatible with Saris 20/24" wheel adapter
- Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes (sold separately)
- Formerly branded as CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer
Buy Saris Training & Nutrition from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Trainers
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.