Home > Tyres > 27.5 tyres
Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance MTB Tyre -
Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance MTB Tyre
Equipped with the same tread style as used on Schwalbes highest-spec Evo variants, this Performance version of the popular Magic Mary brings you reliable cornering traction and increased braking bite. Now you can ride at your limit and just focus on getting down the trail faster.
Enduro Tyre for Loose Terrain
With an advanced, intermediate tread profile this top-performing mountain bike tyre hangs on over the loosest surfaces, so you can dive into corners more confidently and climb hills more efficiently.
- Compound: ADDIX Performance
- Bead Type: Wire
- Casing: Single Ply, 67 tpi
- Puncture Protection: Yes, RaceGuard
- Tubeless Compatible: No
- Strong shoulder studs and aggressive, open tread design provide maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain
- Equipped with V-Groves specially developed for Magic Mary, every stud can bite into the ground for even more grip
- Angled studs in the middle of the tread optimise the rolling characteristics
- Sold Individually
- Recommended Tyre Pressures:
- 27.5x2.4": max. 3.5 Bar (max. 50 psi)
- 29x2.4": max. 3.5 Bar (max. 50 psi)
- 27.5x2.4": 1525g
- 29x2.4": 1600g
- ADDIX Performance: A very durable rubber compound that's also very versatile. Like Speedgrip, it's a universal compound for MTB tyres in the Performance Line
- E-50: E-Bike tyres with European ECE-R75 approval. Schwalbe's recommendation for fast E-Bikes - S-Pedelecs with type approval, insurance and motor assist over 25 kph for which a special tyre approval is necessary
- Performance Line: Excellent quality for intensive use
Buy Schwalbe Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the Worlds Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Tyres
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.