Home > Tyres > 29 inch tyres
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Addix Tyre - Apex - Snakeskin -
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Addix Tyre - Apex - Snakeskin
The Schwalbe Nobby Nic Addix MTB Tyre is a true all rounder that performs brilliantly with any terrain, whatever the weather. Suited perfectly to All-Mountain, Touring, challenging Cross-Country and technical Enduro Trails.
Excellent Rolling and Exceptional Control
The tread design provides excellent rolling across a wide range of Trail obstacles and terrain features. The central stud arrangement not only provides excellent rolling, but also grips well when turning; its traction compliments your brakes performance when slowing and it provides exceptional control on tricky Trail sections.
Here is a comparison between the ADDIX compounds that shows how they improve performance in relation to the VertStar, TrailStar and PaceStar Compounds.
- Compound: ADDIX Speedgrip
- Construction: TL Easy, Apex
- Use: Enduro, All-Mountain, Trail
- Sidewall Protection: SnakeSkin
- EPI: 67
- Ideal Terrain: Hardpack, mix, soft
- Bead Type: Folding
- Tyre Pressure: 1.50 - 3.00 Bar (20 - 45 psi)
- Weight: 910g (27.5"x2.60")
- ADDIX Speedgrip: The compound with by far the widest range of use, almost a universal compound. This versatility makes it ideal for Cross-Country, All-Mountain and Trail riding. Durability is 62% higher compared to its predecessor PaceStar, with grip up by 35%.
- APEX: The APEX sidewall is reinforced to provide additional density to the SnakeSkin fabric. These TL Easy tyres are reinforced on the sidewalls by 2 layers of extremely robust motorcycle carcass. This creates an extremely durable, hardwearing and long life tyre that is perfectly suited to very rough Trails.
- TubelessEasy: The Monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best-cut protection on the sidewall.
- Tubeless Technology: Friction between the tyre and tube is now a thing of the past. This crucially reduces the rolling resistance. It is even smaller than with super light competition tyres. With tubeless, you can ride with less air pressure without restrictions to performance! This brings noticeable advantages in comfort, but also significantly more control in critical situations and on poor routes. Tubeless systems provide very high puncture protection. Sudden air loss due to bursting tubes or valves tearing is ruled out. At the same time, a puncture protection fluid seals incisions within a tenth of a second, during the ride.
- Evo Line: The very best possible, highest-grade materials available, combined with the latest technology to create the highest standard in Schwalbe tyre creation and construction.
Buy Schwalbe Wheels/s&s/Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Tyres
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin