Home > Tyres > 27.5 tyres
Vittoria Martello G2.0 MTB Tyre -
Vittoria Martello G2.0 MTB Tyre
The Vittoria Martello is a versatile, all-condition off-road tyre that is perfectly suited to the demanding terrains of DH and enduro. It features a moto-cross style square tread-block profile to bite into the earth and provides stability and rider-focussed control without compromising on speed or efficiency. This tyre has claimed podium at World Championship level and is suited to any challenge you can face it with.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 4C Compound
- Discipline: DH, Enduro, All Conditions
- Casing: Nylon 120 TPI
- Bead Type: Clincher
- Weight: 920g (27.5x2.35")
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittorias unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 4C Compound: Exclusively developed by Vittoria and achieves high-end performance. The 4C is a layering process using 4 separate rubber compounds within the same tread. The 4C construction provides unmatchable versatility in both the central and side tread areas. The finished product is extensively tested to ensure it meets the competition level performance that road and off-road cyclists demand, and benefits the rider significantly, providing better rolling efficiency, better grip and puncture protection.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Tyres
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.