Home > Tyres > 27.5 tyres
WTB Verdict TCS High Grip Tyre (TriTec-SG2) -
WTB Verdict TCS High Grip Tyre (TriTec/SG2)
This front-orientated tyre is engineered for fast, smooth and dependable rolling performance, making it ideal for enduro racing and gravity riding disciplines. It features a high-quality TriTec compound, which uses its three compounds to provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability as you tackle whatever the mountain throws at you. Ready for the more demanding of terrain conditions, this version also comes equipped with SG2 puncture protection that defends all surfaces of the tyre by providing an uninterrupted layer of protection from bead to bead. Coming complete with Tubeless Compatible System (TCS) technology, it offers tubeless benefits such as the ability to run lower tyre pressures for increased stability, comfort and fewer chances of flats or punctures.
MTB Tyre with TCS Tubeless Technology
The Verdict is WTB's most aggressive front-focused tyre. The tyre of choice when relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. Designed to dig in every way, the flat profile of the Verdict keeps chunky outer knobs shovelling at all times. Paired to a substantial intermediate channel, this ensures numerous knob edges are biting into the trail while beginning to lean or fully in it. Abundant open space between all knobs allows the Verdict to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months of spring. The Verdict is guilty of holding it down through off-camber corners and chundery descents.
- Compound: TriTec
- Level: TCS Light/High Grip SG2
- Puncture Protection: SG2
- Use: Enduro, Gravity
- TPI: 60tpi
- Bead: Tubeless Folding
- Width: 2.5"
- Optimal Inner Rim Width: 19 - 45mm
- Single or Pair: Single
- Conditions: Dry, Wet, Loose, Rocky and Mud
- TriTec Compound: Three compounds provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.
- SG2: SG2 defends all surfaces of a tyre by providing an uninterrupted layer of puncture protection from bead to bead.
- TCS Light Casing: One layer of supple, gram-conscious casing conforms to the terrain to provide maximum performance, exceptional reliability and low rotational weight.
- TCS Light/High Grip: Glue-like conforming rubber wrapped onto a gram-conscious casing designed to be compliant while still trail-worthy. Who says High Grip needs to be heavy?
- Tubeless Compatible System (TCS): TCS is WTB's standardised tubeless rim/tyre system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and provide the most reliable tubeless system available. Pairing WTBs legendary casings and tread compounds with a Tubeless Folding bead delivers the increased traction and reliability of a tubeless tyre at a lower weight than any tubed alternative.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
- W010-0901 Black 27.5" 2.5"
- W010-0905 Black 29" 2.5"
Buy WTB Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Tyres
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.