Wilier 101X Mountain Bike (XT) 2018 -
Wilier 101X Mountain Bike (XT - 2018)
The Wilier 101X Mountain Bike is a lightweight carbon fibre cross-country and marathon hardtail. Engineered for speed and responsive handling, the 101X model utilises a lot of technology from Wilier's road bike range, like the Cento1 and Zero.7. The lightweight carbon frame weighs in at an impressive 1,090g. Featuring an asymmetric rear, integrated cables, press fit bottom bracket, tapered headtube, 27.2mm seat tube, this carbon MTB is balanced and ready for cross-country to marathon riding.
Hardtail MTB with SRAM Eagle X01 Drivetrain
This Wilier hardtail MTB comes with a Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain that's optimised for cross-country and marathon riding. A Fox Float SC fork offers 100mm of terrain comforting travel, which will help you get the best out of yourself and this lightweight carbon hardtail. Navigating roots, rocks, and rain won't put you off your game. The Mavic Crossmax Elite wheelset is fast and durable; the geometry is optimised for cross-country and marathon riding, making the Wilier 101X Mountain Bike a complete hardtail machine.
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque 60TON
- Fork: Fox Float SC, 100mm
- Crankset: Shimano XT M8000, 32T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT M8000, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8000, 11/40T
- Chain: Shimano XT M8000, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000, 180/160mm rotor
- Headset: Ritchey Pro
- Bottom Bracket: Press fit
- Wheelset: Mavic Crossmax Elite
- Tyres: Mavic Crossmax Pulse Pro 2.25"
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS
- Stem: Ritchey WCS
- Seatpost: Ritchey WCS
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Squadra
- Bar Tape: Plastiche Cassano
- Weight: 9.95kg
Carbon 60TON: To build a great monocoque carbon frame,Wilier looked for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and responsiveness at the lightest possible weight. Carbon fibreis an ideal material for bicycle frames because of its qualities of elasticity, capacity to withstand stresses, and its strength-to-weight ratio. The higher the modulus, the stiffer the composite. On the other end of the spectrum, the lower the modulus, the more elastic it will be. In the construction of this bike they implemented MR60H for stiffness in the critical stress areas where lateral stiffness equates to greater efficiency. Then used T800H and T700SC, with more elastic characteristics, to ensure comfort and sure-footed handling. Each was used as minimally as possible once our demanding strength and durability standards were met, ensuring the lightest weight frame possible.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Wilier Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin