Wilier 101X XTR Di2 Mountain Bike 2018 -
Wilier 101X XTR Di2 Mountain Bike
With rcaing DNA, Wilier has created a fast, responsive, and light hardtail MTB. The 101X XTR Mountain Bike is a cross-country MTB that utilises the latest technology for the best trail experience on two wheels.
Carbon Hardtail MTB
The 101X XTR Di2 Mountain Bike borrows technology from the Wilier road bike range such as the Cento1 and Zero.7. Featuring an asymmetric rear, integrated cables, press fit bottom bracket, tapered headtube, and 27.2mm seat tube, this light and stiff carbon hardtail MTB has it all. Enjoy the race-ready Shimano XTR Di2 2x11-speed drivetrain and Mavic CrossmaxPro wheelset, for responsive shifting and quick acceleration. This Wilier 101X XTR Mountain Bike tips the scales at 9.7kg, which allows you to make an assault on the podium, regardless of the trail's complexity.
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque 60TON
- Fork: Fox Float SC, 100mm
- Crankset: Shimano XTR M9000 26/36T
- Drivetrain: Shimano XTR Di2 2x11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR Di2 M9050, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR Di2 M9050, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano XTR Di2 M9050, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XTR M9000, 11/40T, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano XTR HG-900
- Brakes: Shimano XTR M9000, 180/160mm rotor
- Headset: Ritchey Pro
- Wheelset: Mavic Crossmax Pro
- Tyres: Mavic Crossmax Pulse Pro 2.25"
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS
- Stem: Ritchey WCS
- Seatpost: Ritchey WCS
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Squadra
- Bar Tape: Plastiche Cassano
- Weight: 9.7kg
Carbon 60TON: To build a great monocoque carbon frame,Wilier looked for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and responsiveness at the lightest possible weight. Carbon fibreis an ideal material for bicycle frames because of its qualities of elasticity, capacity to withstand stresses, and its strength-to-weight ratio. The higher the modulus, the stiffer the composite. On the other end of the spectrum, the lower the modulus, the more elastic it will be. In the construction of this bike they implemented MR60H for stiffness in the critical stress areas where lateral stiffness equates to greater efficiency. Then used T800H and T700SC, with more elastic characteristics, to ensure comfort and sure-footed handling. Each was used as minimally as possible once our demanding strength and durability standards were met, ensuring the lightest weight frame possible.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Wilier Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin