Home > Helmets > Kids helmets
Bell Zephyr MIPS Helmet - £130.65
Save up to 37%!
- Float Fit Race (intergrated with MIPS layer)
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Lightweight Straps
- 18 air vents
- MIPS® (integrated with Float Fit Race)
- No-Twist Tri-Glides
- Progressive Layering
- Sunglass Guides
- Sweat Guide and X-Static® Padding for freshness and comfort
- Weighs only 280g
- MIPS: Yes
- Cyclocross: Yes
- Road: Yes
The Bell Zephyr MIPS Helmet features Progressive Layering Construction uses two densities of EPS for improved impact management to ensure you stay protected in a crash. A MIPS liner offers further protection by absorbing rotational forces and this is integrated into Bell's Float Fit Race™ System. Float Fit Race™ features height and width-adjustable cradles and an easy-to-turn dial so that you can easily find a perfect fit for your individual head-shape.
If you enjoy long, tough days in the saddle with epic climbs, the Bell Zephyr gives you cutting edge protection combined with light weight and maximum ventilation so that you will stay cool and comfortable.
What is MIPS?
• MIPS is a Brain Protection System
• Rotational motion can cause brain injuries
• The low friction layer allows a sliding movement of 10–15 mm, in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
• MIPS adds protection
Bell Crash Replacement Scheme
If you have an accident in any helmet it's a good idea to replace it. Bell offers the peace of mind that if you have an accident wearing one of their helmets they will replace it at a reduced price. Find out more here.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Helmets
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin