Camelbak L.U.X.E. NVHydration System NV 100 Oz - £54.98
Save up to 49%!
- Harness: Woman's specific S-curved with independent suspension & Velvetex lining
- Total Capacity: 427 cu in / 7L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / .64 kg
- Torso Length: 15 in / 38 cm
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Removable 20 mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Bladder/Bottle Included: Yes
- Rain Cover: No
- MTB: Yes
The 3 litre reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The XV back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides. Thanks to the women's specific design, the velvetex-lined shoulder and chest straps will fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
Key Pack Features:
XV back panel, magnetic tube trap, woman's specific s-curved harness, bike tool organiser pocket, four-point compression, helmet hooks.
Designed to Carry:
Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
Antidote Reservoir Features:
Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, centre baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
On sale at Wiggle
See all Hydration packs
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin