Home > Tyres > Offroad tyres
Continental Grand Prix 4000S II 25c Tyres + 2 Tubes - £64.99
Save up to 51%!
- Tyre: 700 x 25c Continental GP4000S II
- Advanced BlackChili compound for low rolling resistance, high mileage and maximum wet weather grip & Vectran breaker for unsurpassed puncture protection
- TPI: 3/330
- Maximum pressure: 120psi
- Weight: 225g (per tyre)
- Tubes: 18 - 25c Continental Quality Race
- Use: All purpose inner tube and excellent replacement inner tube for your road bike
- Material: Butyl tubes with renowned Continental quality
- Durability: Every inner tube passes a stringent 100% quality control inspection
- Design: Seamless construction, with a mould-cured vulcanisation, to ensure uniform roundness and give a smooth ride and handling and Removeable valve core
- Tyre Bead: Folding
- Wheel Size: 700c (622)
- Terrain: Mixed
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Commuter: Yes
- Touring: Yes
- Cyclocross: Yes
- MTB: Yes
Tyre/Tube Combination - Continental Grand Prix 4000S II & Continental Quality Road Inner Tube
The Grand Prix 4000S II is the ultimate race tyre. Featuring the Vectran Breaker for unsurpassed puncture protection and the BlackChili compound for lower rolling resistance and increased grip. This pair of tyres equips you with speed and traction, combined with the Continental inner tubes, which are made of high-quality butyl rubber that carry Continental superb quality and performance and are air leakage tested to ensure excellent reliability.
Vectran is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre that is sourced from natural resources. It has comparable properties to spider silk by having enormous tear resistance at a very low weight - exactly the right properties to act as a puncture protection insert for a Continental premium bike tyre. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible, protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker and does not negatively affect rolling resistance in any way.
Continental have refined newly developed synthetic rubbers with natural rubber with the proven high-performance tread compound. These rubbers are mixed with special nanometric carbon soot particles, which are optimized specifically depending on the shape and surface properties the intended tyre profile requires. Tyres with BlackChili Compound reach an exceptional level of performance, grip, service life and traction that is fine-tuned to the exact intended cycling purpose of the tyre itself.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Tyres
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin