CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer with Winter Training Kit - £221.99
Save up to 40%!
- New Resistance Unit Clutch know ensures optimum tyre/spindle engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- No adjustment needed, flexible fluid resistance achieves ideal power to speed ratio
- Flywheel precision balanced for inertia/s&s/acceleration
- Fluid technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- Widest range of resistance possible for everything from easy spins to low cadence climbing simulations
- Fan flywheel keeps unit cool and resistance stable
- Lifetime warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fluid2 classic trainer
- 2 climbing riser blocks
- Training mat
- Sweat guard
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
- MTB: Yes
- Noise Level: Quiet
- Trainer Type: Turbo Trainer
- Road: Yes
CycleOps engineers designed the Fluid 2 to capture real road feel through the use of a 2.75 lb individually precisionbalanced flywheel for more momentum and stability of your rear wheel.
They also adjusted fluid levels for better resistance and improved the position of sealedcartridge bearings for better inertia and an ultra quiet ride that ensures increased wattage as you increase your speed.
And just like riding outside, simply shift gears to increase or decrease resistance. When you spin your wheels on the Fluid2 it feels like you're actually getting somewhere.
Using PowerTuned technology and the PowerTap powermeter Cycleops can graph the amount of power it would take for an average rider to maintain a specific speed while on the bike trainer. Take a look at the resistance curve below. The graph depicts speed horizontally on the x-axis versus power vertically on the y-axis:
Stop logging junk miles and start employing the exclusive PowerTuned technologythe result of scientific and athletic collaboration. Now riding the trainer feels more like riding on the road because your wheel accelerates and decelerates on an infinite resistance curve, just like it does outside.
Professional cyclists and renowned scientist Allen Lim worked together to develop a power curve based on a hybrid of road and time trial positions, finding the point at which a speed of 25 mph overlaps with an output of 400 watts.
This point of overlap is where the optimal power curve resides and is the basis for PowerTuned technology. By training on a PowerTuned curve, you benefit from the most true-to-life speed verses power contingency, no matter what speed you ride at.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Trainers
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin