Elite Crono Mag Speed Alu Trainer - £69.99
Save up to 53%!
- Elite Software is only compatible with Windows based operating systems
- No need for calibration for reducing set-up time
- Handlebar mounted remote resistance adjuster
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewer
- Compatible with wheels size from 26" to 700C
- 5 levels of resistance
- Adjustable resistance with hand lever
- Compatibility - this trainer is compatible with the following third party software platforms
- Zwift (with ANT+ speed/cadence sensor - not included)
- TrainerRoad (with speed sensor - not included)
- Resistance: Magnetic
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Ant+ Compatible: Yes
- Trainer Type: Turbo Trainer
With the Crono trainer, setup is easy. Just simple place your rear wheel into the handle assembly, lock into place, and push back so the rear wheel hits the resistance roller. The rider body weight then forces the tyre firmly onto the roller thus creating the friction (resistance). This trainer is also compatible with three third party software platforms to help and make your training session much more fun and realistic.
Please note: This is not a smart trainer.
Please read the Wiggle review of the Elite Crono Mag Speed written by a member of staff.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Trainers
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin