Elite SuperCrono Mag Force (Volare) Bundle - £99.99
Save up to 55%!
- 5-Position adjuster mounts on handlebars, making it easy to change resistance levels whilst riding
- ElastoGel roller enhances performance with mountain bike tyres
- Comes pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage
- Includes spare QR for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible QR skewers
- ElastoGel roller improves tyre grip, reduces tyre wear and vibration whist offering a 50% noise reduction over traditional alloy rollers
- SuperCrono frame is easy to set up, uses the riders weight to keep the tyre on the roller, and offers unrivalled stability - Fits 29ers
- Maintenance free
- Sweat net
- Travel block
- 550ml water bottle
- MTB: Yes
- Trainer Type: Turbo Trainer
- Road: Yes
Featuring a 5-position adjuster handlebar mount to vary resistance, greater user control, and ElastoGel technology, this SuperCrono Mag Force (Volare) is also super easy to set up and store.
ElastoGel: The specific material properties of an Elastogel roller offer better performance due to increased tyre grip with a consequent reduction in energy lost during pedalling. ElastoGel also reduces the noise level and extends product life due to its superior strength. Elastogel, a special cast polyurethane elastomer, is the result of extensive research and testing that has allowed its elastic properties and mechanical strength to be optimized. It offers outstanding resistance to wear and abrasion and minimizes permanent deformation under even heavy loads and over a wide range of temperature-30°C (86°F) to 80°C (176° F). Polyurethane is obtained from a controlled polymerization reaction of a polyol and an isocyanate within defined temperatures and times.
Crono System: This exclusive system, designed and introduced in 2005 and subsequently developed by Elite, allows to faithfully simulate real-world riding, where weight and power have an influence on how a rider performs. The weight of the athlete rests directly on the roller as it would happen on the road, having an influence on the effect of a rider’s power output. I.e. a 90kg rider travelling at 30km/h speed has a different power output than a 60kg rider. By using the rider’s weight to push the tyre into the roller we ensure that this is automatically factored in.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Trainers
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin