RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Dual Position Forks - £619.99
Save up to 38%!
- Dual Position Air allows you to change the fork's travel by up to 30mm without changing its small bump sensitivity
- Bottomless Token tuneability allows you to customise your forks
- SKF wiper seals deliver lower friction and better sealing
- 35mm stanchions for increased stiffness
- Damping: Charger Damper (RCT3)
- Spring: Dual Position Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall aluminum, Fast Black
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Note: Shock pump or service kit not included, also, not the "boost" spacing model and does not feature "damper 2" internals
- MTB: Yes
- Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8 - 1 1/2
- Road: Yes
Torque Caps further increase stiffness and asymmetrical casing keeps weight to a minimum and with Dual Position Air, you can switch from climbing to descending mode in an instant. A simple turn and click changes the fork's travel by up to 30mm. The RCT3 Charger Damper ensures consistency and reduces vibration.
The Lyrik features new technologies such as Bottomless Token tuneability, SKF wiper seals for lower friction and better sealing and user tuneable rebound damping via internal shims. Subtle refinements to the damper mean that the Lyrik can easily absorb high-speed impacts.
Responsive and stiff, the Lyrik is a great option for those looking for longer travel Enduro forks for gnarly riding.
On sale at Wiggle
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin