Tacx Neo 2 Smart Trainer - £899.99
Save up to 25%!
- Trainer Type: Direct Drive, Smart
- Axle & Bike Compatibility: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm, 142x12mm, 148x12mm
- Firmware: Upgradeable
- Maximum Power: 2200 Watt; Maximum Incline: 25%; Maximum Torque: 85Nm; Maximum Brake Force: 250N
- Power Accuracy Measurement: To within 1%
- Wireless Connectivity: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open; Data Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Cassette Compatibility: Shimano & SRAM: 8 t/m 11 speed
- Included: NEO Smart, power adapter, power cable, quick release (5mm), 142x12mm adapter kit, assembly kit, manual, skyliner
- Resistance: Direct Drive
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Ant+ Compatible: Yes
- Trainer Type: Smart Trainer
With features such as Road-Feel, Dynamic Inertia and Descent Simulation working to make every stationary session as true-to-life as possible, the Neo 2 Smart comes with an enhanced Pedal Stroke Analysis system, measuring your power distribution and leg positioning via capacitive sensors on each pedal. The data compiled from the sensors allows you to see how you can improve or maintain your performance, keeping you in top condition all year long.
Self-powering, the Neo 2 Smart offers super-realistic riding experiences thanks to a potent resistance unit capable of simulating incline gradients up to 25% and sprints up to 2200 Watt. Connecting wirelessly via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth, you can train with your favourite cycling applications, such as Tacx Films and Zwift, on your Android or iOS device to make the most of your time off the road.
Easily foldable for convenient portability and storage and compatible with 142x12mm and 148x12mm axles, straight out of the box, it is compatible with most bike types, making it the most versatile, intuitive and complete indoor training setup on the market.
Descent Simulation, Dynamic Inertia, Isokinetic and Isotonic, Road-Feel, Pedal Stroke Analysis
On sale at Wiggle
See all Trainers
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin