Vitus Sentier + Hardtail Bike - Deore 1x10 - £764.99
Save up to 92%!
- Intended Use: Trail
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Recommended Fork Travel: 140mm
- Construction: Mechanically formed Triple Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium Frame
- BOOST 110x15mm Through front axle
- BOOST 148x12mm Through rear axle
- Aggressive Trail Geometry (low, Slack, Long with short stem)
- Comes with 2.6" Plus Tyres (Clearance for up to 2.8" Plus Tyres on i30 rim)
- ISCG 05-mounts for chainguide compatibility
- Internal cable routing for Stealth Reverb
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Mechanically formed Triple Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, 140mm travel, Solo Air spring, Motion Control RL Damper, External Rebound adjuster, 32mm Steel stanchions - Nickel coating, tapered aluminium steerer, Boost 15x110mm axle, 42mm offset, Maxle Stealth
- Fork Type: Suspension
- Fork Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8 - 1 1/2
- Bottle Cage Mounts: Single
- Groupset Manufacturer: Shimano
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow
- Chainset: FSA Gamma Pro Mega Exo, 170mm, 32T, Boost
- Chainset type: Single
- Chain: KMC X10EL, 10-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11T-42T, 10-Speed
Wheels & Tyres
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF Maxx Terra, 3C/TR, 27.5" x 2.6"; Rear: Maxxis Rekon Maxx Terra, 3C/TR, 27.5" x 2.6"
- Front Axle Type: Maxle 15mm
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm front rotor, 160mm rear rotor
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron, Double Butted Alloy, 25mm rise; 780mm wide (S/M) or 800mm wide (L/XL)
- Stem: Vitus, 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminium, 50mm extension
- Seat Post: Vitus Alloy 6061-T6
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- MTB: Yes
- Model Year: 2018
- Bike Weight: 12.9kg
Updated Aluminium Frame
Building on the Sentier’s “MBR Trail Bike of the Year” and various other test victories, only encouraged Vitus to this hardtail even better; a full design overhaul includes an updated geometry that's longer, lower, and slacker than ever before. Vitus then topped this with Boost hubs and tyre clearance for up to 2.8”. This all translates to more speed, more control, and ultimately more fun on the trails.
It is not just the frame that makes it special, every component has been carefully considered and selected to piece together a ride that begs the Sentier + Hardtail Bike to be ridden harder and faster than ever before. The RockShox Recon RL fork will roll over uneven terrain as the FSA chainset works with Shimano components to deliver reliable performance.Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin