Wilier 101X Mountain Bike (Eagle XX1 - 2018) - £3009.99
Save up to 30%!
- SRAM Eagle XX1 1x12-speed drivetrain
- Carbon Monocoque 60TON frame
- Fox Float SC, 100mm fork
- Press fit bottom bracket (92mm width)
- Ritchey Pro headset
- Shimano XT M8000 hydraulic brakes (180mm and 160mm rotors)
- Di2 and Side Swing ready
- Mavic Crossmax Elite wheelset with Mavic Crossmax Pulse Pro 2.25" tyres
- Weight: 10kg (+/- 5%)
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque 60TON
- Fork: Fox Float SC, 100 mm
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Groupset Manufacturer: SRAM
- Shifters: SRAM XX1
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1
- Chainset: SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12
- Chainset type: Single
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 10/50T
- Cassette: SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 10/50T
Wheels & Tyres
- Wheelset: Mavic Crossmax Elite
- Tyres: Mavic Crossmax Pulse Pro 2.25"
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000 (Shimano SM-RT81 180mm + 160mm)
- Handlebars: Ritchey WCS
- Stem: Ritchey WCS
- Seat Post: Ritchey WCS (Aluminium)
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Squadra
- MTB: Yes
- Model Year: 2018
- Bike Weight: 10kg (+/- 5%)
- Warranty: "5 year frame warranty, 12 month parts warranty"
Light and Stiff Hardtail MTB
The 101X Mountain Bike (Eagle XX1 - 2018) utilises a lot of technology from their road bike models like the Cento1 and Zero.7. With an asymetric rear, integrated cables, press fit bottom bracket, tapered headtube, 27.2mm seat tube, this balance carbon fibre hardtail has it all. Coming with a SRAM Eagle XX1 1x12-speed drivetrain and a Mavic Crossmax Elite wheelset, the Wilier 101X Mountain Bike (Eagle XX1 - 2018) tips the scales at approximately 10kgs. This lightweight hardtail is ready to blast the toughest trails.
To build a great monocoque carbon frame, Wilier looked for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and responsiveness at the lightest possible weight. Carbon fibre is an ideal material for bicycle frames because of its qualities of elasticity, capacity to withstand stresses, and its strength-to-weight ratio. The higher the modulus, the stiffer the composite. On the other end of the spectrum, the lower the modulus, the more elastic it will be. In the construction of this bike they implemented MR60H for stiffness in the critical stress areas where lateral stiffness equates to greater efficiency. Then used T800H and T700SC, with more elastic characteristics, to ensure comfort and sure-footed handling. Each was used as minimally as possible once our demanding strength and durability standards were met, ensuring the lightest weight frame possible.
Built, Tuned and Tested
Each bike is fully built, tested and tuned by Wiggle's team of qualified bike mechanics to ensure you're bike arrives in perfect condition. To find out which size fits you click on the size guide tab above.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin